Business Development Manager Strategic Partnerships
The Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships is a highly visible position with a critical impact on the company’s future. The Business Development Manager is responsible for on-boarding new strategic partners and driving new leads and revenue into the organization.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Develop monthly business plan for the target partners, which includes detailed strategic action plan
· Identify new business opportunities and lead RFQ process (if applicable)
· Onboard new partnerships
· Handle agreements and negotiations
· Implement KPIs
· Create overall projections
· Work with internal groups to inform them on current and upcoming business opportunities
· Identify and board new Referral Associates/Affiliates for the organization’s Referral Partner Program.
· Represent the company in a professional and congenial manner in person, on telephone conversations, and in written correspondence (general correspondence, contracts, agreements, and proposals).
· Research and develop key contacts as it pertains to adding Referral Associates/Affiliates for the organization.
· Manage the process required to board new Referral Associates/Affiliates using International Bancard’s Passport System and SalesForce.
· Understand business benefits and assist in defining key value propositions of products and services.
· Adopt the appropriate voice for the right audience (prospects, clients, partners, employees, etc.).
· Help facilitate customer relations, interactions and referrals to drive quality sales leads to the organization from Referral Associates/Affiliates.
· Assist with the planning, development and implementation of a Referral Partner Communication strategy.
· Ensure that International Bancard’s Referral Associates/Affiliates and Affiliates are serviced with professionalism with regards to queries, new business, etc.
· Constantly research, develop and execute networking strategies for International Bancard by identifying and contacting potential partners and organizations.
· Assist with the monitoring, measuring and evaluation of procedures with the view of constant improvement. Communication with Referral Associates/Affiliates to ensure an open relation at all times.
· Constantly be aware of potential new sales opportunities and work with existing Partners to extract new leads.
· Assist in determining and delivering the training needs per existing Referral Associates/Affiliates and new Referral Associates/Affiliates.
· Understand and be able to train Referral Associates/Affiliates on International Bancard’s proprietary systems.
· Handle a high volume of work with accuracy and maintains flexibility and efficiency to deal with changing priorities. Interact with associates at all levels of the organization, especially at the senior executive level, in a gracious and supportive manner.
· Prepare and supervise the production of brochures, handouts, direct mail pieces, promotional videos, photographs, and multimedia programs.
· Coordinate testimonials from boarded Referral Associates/Affiliates, Affiliates, Associations and Relationships. Conduct market research to find new partner relationships when needed.
· Identify and categorize referral groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate with them.
· Track, monitor and report on Referral Partner Metrics through Passport on a daily basis.
· Other duties and projects as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Proven track record of success and progression of 5-10 years within partner/customer relationship management in the B2B sales environment.
2. Prefer Payment Processing industry experience with respect to Visa/MasterCard, other card types and a working knowledge of macro trends and execution of details preferred
3. Proven track record of direct experience managing corporate relationships with multiple facets.
4. Demonstrated experience coordinating services across multiple departments to manage customer relationship experience and drive revenue.
5. Prefer Payment Processing industry experience with respect to Visa/MasterCard, other card types and a working knowledge of macro trends and execution of details preferred
6. Must be Collaborative, Self-Directed, and Self-Confident!
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Sales / Business Development
Experience: 5-10 years
Please submit your resume to begin your job search today!
Please submit your current resume and salary history to email@example.com. Once submitted one of our recruiters will contact you to advance with the recruitment process.